The Visa request must be accompained by the following documentation:
- A letter of invitation from a public or private entity/person. The letter must be notarized by a public notary and authenticated by the Foreign Ministry of Angola. Note: Letters derived from a government agency need not be notarized.
- Application form properly filled out;
- Two recent passport size photos in color;
- A passport which must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure;
- Proof of means of support equivalent to USD $200.00 per day for the duration of your visit/stay. Note: The above requirement can be waived if a public or private entity/person guarantees to support you for the duration of your visit/stay
- The visa processing fee is USD $141.00 which must be submitted as a money order or certified check.
Note: The amount submitted should be exact. Amounts below the indicated fee will result in your application not being processed and you will not be reimbursed if you submit amounts above the indicated fee.
- Please include a return envelope with a return address, prepaid postage and tracking number.
- Please allow for a minimum of 5 business days for you visa to be processed.
Note: In cases where the application is incomplete or for other reasons as judged by the Angolan authorities your visa application may be denied or delayed.
- We strongly recommend that you send your application via registered/certified mail so that it can be tracked. The Consulate is not responsible for lost mail en route to or from our premises.
You can download the application form clicking on the button below:
Download the Application Form here.
To open the file, you need a PDF Reader. We recommend Adobe Reader, a free software that can be downloaded here.