Requirements to acquire a national passport
- Letter of request;
- Copy of consular registration card;
- Photocopy of valid Identity Card, certificate of complete narrative, or any other proof of Angolan citizenship;
- Three (3) current colorful passport photos;
- Application form properly filled out and a legible signature;
- Photocopy of passport, including photocopies of the pages of the entry visa in the U.S.;
- Proof of residence;
- Consular fees
How to proceed in case of lost, stolen or damaged passport?
Note: Application for an ordinary passport for minors (less than eighteen years old) or adults with disabilities, should also present a signed letter of consent from the legal representative recognized by a notary and photocopy of a valid Identity Card.
Working declaration is not obliged for those performing domestic services.
In addition to the documents required for a passport issuing, the applicant must submit proof of notification to the police and must pay in double the fee for a first passport (see consular fees